Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring time

Happy belated Earth Day!!!!

This spring you can start covering your cloth diapers with wool or fleece shorties..I am launching a new pattern for bloomers and shorties!!!! HOORAY!

Can I use fleece in the warmer weather over my fitteds??

Of course, fleece is breathable. It would be no different from using a laminated cover.

Fleece is water resistant. You can use it for a stay dry fabric or as a cover :)

I have been pretty busy but it is my goal to blog everyday and make this site a truley useful cloth diapering guide.

and hearts..and if you have any questions leave a comment!!

-Christine

On other news we finally have our new logo done by a great graphic artist.




Follow facebook for amazing new products, updates and giveaways too!!!

Our new dot com is fancyclothbaby dot com which will bring you to our etsy shoppe!!!

HAPPY CDING !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment