Yes, cloth diapering really DOES save money but it's initial investment, instead of draining your pocket over the course of 2.5-3 years. On average, the cost of diapering a baby with DISPOSABLE will cost a parent on average $2000 for 2.5 - 3 years of diapering.
How many cloth diapers do you need? 18-24 diapers.
Starting at the newborn stage you'll want to have at
least 24 diapers if you wash every other day! (i.e 6-8 NB all in two covers, + 12 snap-in inserts + 6 newborn hybrid fitteds) After the newborn cloth diaper stage you can move onto 6-8 One Size "Conversatile" covers with M/L snap in inserts!
Our XS inserts snap to our M/L inserts to offer maximum absorbency as baby grows! You can even adjust the size with the two snapped together.
How does your One Size, 4 step rise work?
Adjust rise as needed. Should fit approximately 8-35lbs
- All of our inserts are made from 55% hemp & 45% organic cotton & topped with cotton velour.
- Our "Conversatile" OS covers and newborn All in two are made from waterproof PUL lined with microfleece. Our PUL is made in the USA and we buy our microfleece from a USA supplier.
- Our "Trio-color" fitted diapers are made from 55% hemp/45% organic cotton & hand dyed.
- All of our fabrics are CPSIA compliant.
- Our plastic snaps are tested and pass for the OEKO-TEX standard 100.
- Hybrid fitted diapers have hidden polyester fleece, cotton/lycra or cotton interlock outer, & bamboo knit inner.